Become an Egg Donor
Are You Interested in Becoming an Egg Donor?
Thank you for considering becoming an egg donor. Through generous and compassionate women like you, so many patients will have the opportunity to become parents.
The Genetics & IVF Institute always seeks healthy women between the ages of 19 and 30 to become egg donors to help infertile patients have babies. If you are accepted into our egg donor program, you will provide a tremendous service to our patients and receive reimbursement for your time and efforts.
Attributes of Eligible Egg Donor Candidates
- They are between the ages 19 and 30.
- Reside in the greater Washington, DC, or Baltimore, MD area (within 2 hours driving time).
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Be a healthy non-smoker.
- Have a BMI in the range of 18-26.
- Be a U.S. citizen or have a valid work visa or green card.
- Be able to provide a detailed medical history for three generations of their family.
- Be able to commit to the process for a minimum of 5 months.
If you meet the above requirements, apply here.
Being an Egg Donor Is a Rewarding Experience
An egg donor describes her experience at GIVF
The Egg Donor Process
Hundreds of women have joined our egg donor program, providing a precious gift to families worldwide. For their time, effort, and compassion, donors are reimbursed throughout the screening process and again after completing the egg donor cycle and retrieval. Learn more about the egg donor process.